Sunday, July 20, 2008

So now I'm blogging!

After a failed attempt at blogging last fall, I think I've got it now!

So this is my typical Saturday these days...
  • Wake up early, preferrably by 6am
  • Race to the bathroom
  • Pour some pop and start smoking
  • Put the dogs out
  • Find a murder/crime show on tv
  • Surf the net
  • Let the dogs back in
  • Shower, dress
  • Pack lunch
  • Out the door by 745
  • Slide into work by 805a
  • Stay there until 800p
Repeat on Sunday and Monday, but leave work early on Mondays (430). I'm calling myself 'semi-retired'!

2 comments:

Covered In Crafts said...

Cool! I'm adding you to my read list. Good lcuk w/ ur blogging. you sound busy. :)

Lisa said...

Thanks Elizabeth-I have followed your comments on 2Peas, especially the pics from your Commitment Ceremony! Also check out your blog for crafts, keep in touch!